LaBaron's Power Sports is an authorized dealer providing cylinder re-plating services (Nikasil Re-plating). We will inspect your cylinder, get it ready to ship, and provide the necessary shipping to our plating center and back. We provide nickel silicon carbide plated cylinder service for a variety of engines, including motorcycles, snowmobiles, dirt bikes, side by sides, and pwc. We focus on the powersports industry. In some cases your cylinder can be bored if it is not plated.
- Standard Re-plate single cylinder $229.95
- Repair* and Re-plate damaged single cylinder $295.95
- Standard Re-Plate 2 Cylinder Mono Block $332.95
- Repair* Re-plate damaged 2 Cylinder Mono Block $429.95
- Standard Re-plate Triple Cylinder $356.95
- Repair* and Re-plate damaged Triple Cylinder $459.95
- Standard Re-plate Inline 4** Mono Block $484.95
- Repair* and Re-plate damaged Inline 4** Mono Block $599.95
- Standard Re-plate Top Case 4 Cylinder*** $619.95
- Repair* and Re-plate damaged Top Case 4 Cylinder*** $769.95
- Single Cylinder exchange with acceptable core $254.95
- Monoblock exchange with acceptable core $409.95
*Repair includes damage from Cracked pistons, dropped valves, broken skirts, detonation, broken rings, broken head studs in cylinder.
**Multiple cylinder bores with no part of the case connected. Examples include GSXR1300, ZX6, ZX9 and the ZX12.
***Multiple cylinder bores with any part of the case connected. Examples include Honda CBR Series, R6, R1, GSXR600, GSXR750, GSXR1000 and the ZX10. Re-sleeving is required when going more than +1mm on certain models. If your not sure call or email us. Thanks
Note: When you send your cylinder in for re-plating be sure to pull the head studs out, remove dowels, remove power valves, scrap the gaskets off and remove anything bolted to the cylinder casting. Additional charges may occur, however, we will call you first to approve this charge.
Nikasil Plating you can Depend on
If you have a race this weekend or just a big ride, you can count on us to provide you with the best nikasil plating in the industry. Millennium Technologies provides advanced engine solutions and believes so strongly about this that they will stand behind it with a lifetime warranty on the plating service. All of that makes it tough to beat.
- Nickel silicon carbide composite coatings
- Repair or exchange of used cylinders
- Power Valve Mods
- Big bores
- Single, Monoblock, or Inline cylinders
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need to send my piston in with my cylinder?
A: Although, it is not mandatory, providing us with a new piston is always a good idea. By having a piston we can ensure proper finish bore size, as well as making sure that your new piston hasn’t been damaged. In most cases, we can do a cylinder to stock dimensions based on provided make, model, and year. If you would like us to provide a new aftermarket piston, simply choose the type you would like and indicate it on our work order form and send it in with your cylinder.
Q: Do I need to take my cylinder apart?
A: Please remove your head studs, dowels, intake, power valves, etc. There are additional cost for removing and replacing these components. We can remove them, however, Labaron's Power Sports will not be held liable for any damaged or broken parts that may result from disassembly. This includes cylinder head bolts!
Q: Is there damage that can’t be fixed?
A: Most times we can fix just about anything, however, there are a few scenarios that the damage just can’t be repaired. We recommend calling one of our technicians to discuss all of the options available.