Cylinder Head Services - ATV, Dirt Bike, Motorcycle, UTV and Snowmobile
Is your cylinder head in need of service? We can provide you with cylinder head services that use the latest state of the art digital CNC machining processes to modify, maintain, and save your cylinder head. You should be periodically checking your valve clearance and adjusting them accordingly, although, in most cases this is routine maintenance that gets overlooked. When the valves no longer get a good seal you will often run into issues with it starting.
We have competitive prices to keep your project on budget. In most cases it's cheaper to recondition your cylinder head but if for some reason it's not, will let you know too. We are here to help you, not just sell you a service. Our staff is always willing to offer professional advice and make sure your doing what's best for your power sports vehicle.
Cylinder Head Pricing
Preventative Maintenance - Valve Job
- 2-Valve Single Cylinder $96.00 + Parts if needed
- 4-Valve Single Cylinder $192.00 + Parts if needed
- 5-Valve Single Cylinder $240.00 + Parts if needed
- Inline 4 Cylinder 2 Valve Head $299.95 + Parts if needed
- Inline 4 Cylinder 4 Valve Head $449.95 + Parts if needed
Replace Seats (Includes Valve Job)
- 2-Valve Single Cylinder $174.95 + Parts
- 4-Valve Single Cylinder $249.95 + Parts
- 5-Valve Single Cylinder $299.95 + Parts
- Inline 4 Cylinder 2 Valve Head $479.95 + Parts
- Inline 4 Cylinder 4 Valve Head $899.95 + Parts
- 2 Stroke head re-cut (Damaged or Big Bore) - $96.00
- Deck a 4-Stroke Head (Warped) - $96.00
- Stainless Steel Valves - Starting at $29.95 each
- Stainless Steel Valve Spring Kit (Springs and retainers) - $229.95
- One Piece Titanium - Starting at 139.95 each
- Ductile Iron Seats - $15.00 per seat
- Nickel/Bronze Seats - $25.00 per seat
- Copper Beryllium Seats - $60.00 per seat
More information on Cylinder Heads
Racing Motocross or Trail Riding? LaBaron's has you covered. If your dirt bike, street bike, snowmobile, UTV or ATV is need of head repair we are your solution. Example, with today's 250F and 450F Motocross Bikes, it's crucial to maintain valve adjustments and periodic valve adjustments. We can provide services to re-cut or replace your seats, replace your guides and lap in your valves. We offer a complete line of replacement valve-train components, that will last in your stock or high-performance application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What do I do when there are no shim sizes available for my valve adjustment?
A. This is caused by excessive valve stretch, valve face cupping, and/or seat recession.
Q. Are titanium or stainless steel valves better?
A. Titanium valves are lighter performance valves. Stainless Steel valves are more durable, and on average require less valve adjustments.
Q. Can you port my cylinder head too?
A. Yes we can. Check out our porting page.