ATV Repair Shop
Our ATV repair shop has a great reputation that we take pride in. We have certified technicians with a ton of experience and knowledge. What exactly sets us apart? We service Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Polaris, Arctic Cat, and Can Am ATV. This gives us a lot of experience and resources to properly repair your ATV. If your into trail riding, farm work, plowing snow or racing your ATV, we have what it takes to get your 4-wheeler repaired.
What exactly can we service on your ATV?
We can do your routine maintenance (check for coupons), mount new tires, rebuild your engine, replace cv boots, do a valve adjustment and a lot of other services. Our specialty is figuring out why your ATV don't run. We have repaired so many 4-wheeler's over the years, seen so many unique problems and have some of the best ATV mechanics around. Bottom line is, we got you covered.
Also, we install ATV accessories, plow kits, light bars, racks, atv hunting accessories, lift kits, aftermarket wheels & tires, winches and many other options. Will make sure your getting the right accessory, make sure it fits correctly, deal with any defects or warranties if it comes up and stand behind our work.
Why you should do business with us
- Certified and experienced mechanics
- Outstanding Reputation. Read our reviews!
- We always provide fair & honest estimates
- Licensed and insured Michigan repair facility
ATV Repair Prices
- $99 Diagnostic Inspection (No start, electrical issue, running issue, etc.)
- We will always provide an estimate for any additional labor or parts.
- No surprises! You only pay for what you approve. Professional Results Guaranteed.
Note: We do not service ATV's that are 1999 or older